The Resolutions Committee receives, reviews and makes recommendations to the Annual General Conference on all resolutions from NGAUS, Defense Contractors and the NGAKS membership. They compile the adopted resolutions for submission to NGAUS to be considered by the NGAUS Annual General Conference. A member of the committee representing both Army and Air interests attends the NGAUS Resolutions Committee meetings to represent Kansas.
- Reviews Resolutions submitted by NGAUS for consideration and makes recommendation to NGAKS General Assembly.
- Reviews Resolutions submitted by Defense Contractors for consideration and makes recommendation to NGAKS General Assembly.
- Reviews Resolutions submitted by NGAKS Members for consideration and conduct vote at NGAKS General Assembly.
- Compiles all supported resolutions for submission to NGAUS to be refined for consideration at NGAUS Annual General Conference.
- Selects an Army and Air Guard member to represent Kansas at NGAUS Annual General Conference.
Below please find links to the current NGAUS Joint, Army and Air standing resolutions, adopted for the 137th General Conference.
Final comments/recommendations must be made by 20 March 2015 to the Resolutions Committee Chairman. Updated resolutions with edits provided by NGAKS members will be provided for review prior to the annual NGAKS conference on 17-18 April 2015.
Click here and download a draft Resolutions form to submit your idea!
NGAKS Executive Director:
Ms. Michele Henry at 785-833-2174
Maj (Ret) Sheli Sweeney